Proper use and care of air conditioners is very important for human health. No matter how well the chosen air conditioner is, it should be used correctly in terms of efficiency and energy saving, serviced regularly and the filter should be cleaned regularly.
How To Clean Your Air Conditioner Filter?
We are well aware that your health is of prime importance; so does your air conditioner. You can easily enhnce the air flow quality of your Climask filter, by cleaning it through following the steps below:
Cleaning your Filter in Wall Mount Type Air Conditioners
- Remove filter from the unit by lifting up its tabs.
- Use a soft brush or hoover to remove dust and debris from the Climask filter.
- If there is too much dust in the filter, leave the filter in soapy water for about 30 minutes and then rinse it out.
- After rinsing the filter, dry it in a well-ventilated place and finally refit it.
- Be careful not to scratch the air filter with stiff bristle brushes or other harsh cleaning agents when carrying out these operations.
- An unpleasant odour may occur if the air filter is not completely dry or has been dried indoors (or is damp). Also avoid exposing the air filter to direct sunlight during drying and do not dry it with a hair dryer
- Grasp the upper section of the air intake panel and carefully pull it forwards. Pull out the air filter.
- Do not open the panel during operation. This could cause a malfunction or risk of electric shock.
- Remove the dust with a hoover or water.,
- Dry the filter completely in a darkened place,
- Push down on the air filter until it locks in place completely..
- It is advisable to clean the air filter regularly.
Cleaning the filters in cassette-type indoor units
- Open the grille in the air intake section by pressing the places written on the cover,
- Remove the front grille. Holding the front grille at a 45-degree angle, lift it slightly and pull it forwards.
- Grasp the air filter and lift it by applying light pressure, then pull the filter forwards.
- Clean the filter with a hoover or soft brush; if there is too much dust, rinse under running tap water and dry in a ventilated area.
- Dry the cleaned air filter in a well-ventilated area, and reinsert it.
- Then reinstall the air filter by following the steps below.
- Press the filter reset button for an indoor unit with a wired remote control.
- For an indoor unit with wireless remote control, press the “Settings” or “Reset filter” button, then press the “Set” button.
Note. The parameters for filter replacement and cleaning may vary depending on the brand and model of the air conditioning unit.
Giving the beneficial information about the cleaning of your Climask Antiviral filter and other filter types; now you may enjoy the fresh and clean air in your home. Wherever you are, when using Climask we promise that you will feel like you are home :Enjoy the Fresh & Clean atmosphere!